Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The P & I Pulchra resort in Da Nang opened to welcome guests

On the evening of 19-Jan-2013, P & I Enterprise of Japan held inaugurated and put into operation the P & I Pulchca resort at 22 Truong Sa, Hoa Hai ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang city.

 The P & I Pulchra resort

The project’s investment is $15 million on an area of 10 hectares. There are 31 villas in this resort, which are designed in the Champa style with a business idea is finding the nature of the mind. The P & I Pulchca resort is not integrated the entertainment facilities and modern communication to give visitors with the feeling as comfort, tranquility and privacy. The P & I Pulchca project is the second project of the company in foreign.
This resort still identifies the main source of visitors from Japan. And in the near future, the businesses will invest more restaurants to serve both Vietnamese and international customers, who love the style and quality of Japanese food.

No comments: